Friday, April 3, 2009

Okay, I fell for it

Okay, fine, I fell for it. The Katie Couric quotation from the last post was from Media Research Center...on Wednesday. April 1.

See where I'm going with this?

So, yeah...Katie Couric didn't really say this. Not that she wouldn't have or couldn't have, but she didn't. I don't pay any attention to April Fool's Day, it's just not on my radar at all, so I missed this.

Sorry about that folks. If I post something this awful next April 1, feel free to call me on it.

(PS: You should have seen the ones I didn't post...sometimes procrastination pays!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kat,
She may have not said that one, but I saw a video clip of this amazingly intelligent journalist, Katie Couric, recently asking someone if they had been scared when face-to-face with one of the Columbine H.S. murderers. DUH!!!