Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Finals Week

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have a lot of stuff to add, but we're in Finals Week at both colleges. For us that means that the last few weeks have been brutal, but that this week isn't so bad. For the last few weeks, Matt and I have both been trying to make up for time we lost during the ice storms and floods earlier in the semester: you can't always tell that early on how the lost time is going to affect your content. I had to completely drop Baha'i from my World Religions lecture, along with several New Religions/Alternative Spiritualities. Looking back on it, I wish I had dropped Zoroastrianism and possibly even traditional African religions--but it's very hard to know at the time how it's going to play out. Anyway, this week is just going to be grading papers and tests, and then we're done. Whoo hoo! And I can catch up on blogging and other writing.

More to come,
Kathy

No comments: